Saturday, January 9, 2010

Some pics on my new found makeup journey



Playing around with foundation ( I spent most of the summer trying to find the perfect one... im still looking for one thats right for me ) ... I think here I was wearing Macs Mineralize Satin finish















A look inspired by a YOUTUBE video I watched from Makeupby TiffanyD ( I love her videosss!!!) .... I think this video was "Megan Fox Dramatic eyeliner" I def recommend watching it !!!



a light daytime eye using coastal scents 88 palette





I am obsessed with China glaze nailpolish... I loved this color during the summertime and was trying to make it more fall appropriate so I added some zebra print using Sally Hansen art pen ...



Messing around with the 88 warm palette ( I love this palette !) You can create some many different types of looks and still wear them at anytime of day
This was a pic of my makeup on my 21st birthday! (still using the warm palette but I added a hint of purple in the crease to add a little bit of spunk.... I LOVE PURPLE)



A look inspired by a GUESS Sign/Poster I saw in the mall... I loved how they combined the red lips with a smokey eye



eye look using the tarte eyeshadows


Anotherlook using MAC love lace eyeshadows "hypnotzing"and "pincurl"

a little blurry but New Years '09 nails inspired by JulieG713





Eyeshadow inspired by a dress that I bought at Target(my apologies for the messy dorm room : / )

Beach /Sunset Inspiration


Getting ready to go out for my friends bday

Anticipating Halloween

a look inspired by TiffanyD (one of her fall looks) this eyeshadow was so fun to apply and I loved the end result
Throwback... my freshman year of college heavy pencil eyeliner and a nose ring ahhhhh i miss those days





A look inspired by a YOUTUBE video by Julieg713 (Also Love her!!!) ... Disregard the fact that my eyes do not match I was testing out two different eyeshadow looks but this one in Julieg's video is soooooo fun ... I wore it to my sorority event !!!!I think the pink and the teal sparkles look amzing together!









No comments:

Post a Comment