Saturday, January 9, 2010

First FOTD!!!!

Hello Blogger land this is my first Face of the Day and I am superrrrexcited about becoming part of the makeup community that I have been watching from the outside since the summer!!!

In this face of the Day I used many proucts, two of my new favorrites are MAC eyeshadows from the Love Lace collection : 1) Pincurl 2) Hypnotizing ... I am obsessed with these two shadows and I have been using them almost every day since I got them on the day that they came out.  The two colors are so versatile and can be used in many different looks not only together but seperate also.  They are beautiful colors when put together and I first saw this in a YOUTUBE look on Amarixe's video.  I tried them together and was also interested in trying them seperate. Depending on what colors you put them with it changes the color of the shadow as well... For example I put Pincurl all over my lid and combined it with a Purple eyeliner and it really brought out the purple in the Pincurl and made it look like a completely different color. 

So anyway now that I am done rambling I decided to do a look with both of these eyeshadows along with other things on my lid...

Formula for the FOTD

Eyes:
1) Place MAC "Pincurl" e/s all over the lid and above the crease with a flat shader brush
2) In the crease lightly put Too Faced "MoonBeam" e/s (dark color)
3) To add some depth Place Mac "Hypnotzing" e/s in the outer V of the eye and blend well with the other dark color and "Pincurl"
4) Place Covergirl "raisin" e/s  (or a dark cranberry color) in the crease and a little on the eyelid to blend with that pincurl
5) Line eyes with the black liquid liner of you choice
6) Curl Eyelashes and Prime the lashes if you choose or just apply your favorite black mascara ( I used rimmel mascara) /  Apply two coasts for a more dramatic and flirty effect
7) Tame eyebrows with a clear mascara
8) For  A brightening effect add a bit of white eyeline in the inner part of your eye (

Face:
1) Apply foundation :Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse in Sandy Beige in Medium Beige 
2) Set foundation with Too Faced Candleight Gold Powder
3) Erase Dark cirlces with Mac Select Moisture cover in NW 25
4) Apply a Pink Pretty blush to apples of cheeks (I used Laura Geller Blush and Brighten in roseberry)

Lips:
1) Line and fill in lips with a pencil liner close to your lip color (I used MAC lip pencil in Spice)
2) Use a shiny gloss over the lips ( I used bath and body works Liplicious in Pineapple Juice)


I hope you enjoy!!!!
Stay Tuned for more posts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment